so all saints - come out of the tomb of a dying colonial christianity and let's all work together across scotland - arm in arm - to heal the landwee beautiful pict
no 'sects in the city' but and incarnational revolution of 'saints into the city'
Jesus was sent and turned water into wine- but we need a revolution of apostolic sending of the saints with signs and wonders following:
- turning sectarianism into true community (the kind that involves God. people and land)
- turning addiction into prayer and celebration ie into real friendship with God, people and land
- turning masochism into shining in public in the land
but He can't do it without us- we are his physical body - so don't hold it back and close your spirit down and quench the Spirit of God - GO! leave all that crap behind and get stuck in.. to healing a wee bit o yer ane land
- turn denominational sects into community
- turn addictive worship services, ministries and christian practices - into true prayer and friendship with God and people out in creation
- turn centuries of self-harm among saints into releasing their declaration of love for self and God by releasing their dreams into the land
I am proud to call Paul Thomson a friend... and his latest post is really challenging me. He is challenging the very nature of what it means to be out there... and the "crap" I should leave behind. I recommend you read the whole post and soak it in.