alight here #0005 - 1hr47mins - 147mb - 192kbps
To celebrate the release of Cousin Silas' latest album :: Complex Silence vol.9 - Fresh Landscapes :: I have dedicated the whole of an extended alight here #0005 to his wonderful ambient electronic soundscapes.
My intention with this mix was twofold:
1) To showcase the music of Cousin Silas... who is an independent musician, and
2) Bring together my most favourite tracks into one continuous mix.
But... to up the coolness... when I ran this idea passed Cousin Silas, he offered me some previously unreleased tracks to include within the mix... which is beyond-belief awesome.
So what you'll hear (and hopefully keep returning to) is a continuous mix of unreleased tracks and my fave soundscapes.
I really hope you like it. Please download it and tell your friends. The more people who know about Cousin Silas the better, in my book.
- Warlock Hill (original version) *
- Engines Of Solitude *
- Abandoned Paddy Fields from Ballard Landscapes
- newscape5 from the snow imposed silence
- The Forest of Evil Cacti from Abominations of Yondo
- Moss from The Resting Bench Remix Project - Volume 1
- Burning Wreckage by Ballard Landscapes 2
- Olympus Mons from Portraits and Peelings
- Arriving Home from Canaveral Dreams
- M. R. James (The Ghost Of) *
- Three chimneys with ladder from Uncertainty
- Fresh Landscapes from Fresh Landscapes
- Humber Sea Fort from Geographics
- Golden Contrails from Fresh Landscapes
- Lizard Point from The Melting Static
- Soggy Toast from Relic Once Lost
- Sunrise Behind Strange Hills *
- Strathclyde Park Loch from Uncertainty
- Crane at Train Station from Canaveral Dreams
- Nightside *
- Cara Paints no3 *
- Room 50 Hotel Ereso from 50:50 An Earth Monkey Productions Compilation
All tracks by Cousin Silas except "The Forest of Evil Cacti" by Abominations of Yondo