I take photos of food... so much so its become a thing of legend for my friends and colleagues alike. I remember getting a whole heap of stick out on my third trip to Philly... but I didn't care... because its something I do. Its my way of being grateful.
Anyway... my food photographing antics have reached a new level with my discovery (thanks to psfk.com) of the fab site eat.ly. The purpose of the site is to provide a visual reminder to folks of what they have eaten... and seek to encourage participants to think about what they eat.
Things I have noticed since starting this journey:
- I like a spoonful of honey with my porridge
- As a family, we do like chips...
- but also salads and veg. This Scotsman's diet isn't all fried.
- We eat regularly as a family... I know this because said family make fun of me taking yet more pics of food.
- I don't record everything I eat... only major meals. I do consider coffee to be a major food group but not necessarily worth recording every time.