I tend to carry a lot of stuff around with me... not just my metaphorical baggage but stuff in my bag too.
I picked up a fab messenger bag in Philly for $5 (approx £2.50 or so)... its a collab between LOOPNYC and the ANDY WARHOL foundation... its a really well made bag with a fab, repeating skull print. In it are the following bits and pieces:
- 2 magazines -- GOOD magazine and Giant Robot magazine -- I rate them both highly... GOOD has a socially responsible slant to pop culture whereas GR has an Asian perspective... fab.
- 4 books -- the MESSAGE translation of the Bible... No1 Ladies Detective Agency... Everything Must Change... and... Daily Readings for a Purpose Driven Life (for my Lenten journey) > I love to read and try to grab any opportunity to do so.
- 4 notebooks -- 3 MOLESKINES (1 plain, 1 planner & 1 unopened lined) and 1 RHODIA square for scribbles.
- 1 Nintendo DS Lite with Dr Kawashima's Brain Training - the suduko rawks!!!
- 1 iPod (5th gen / 80 gb) with a fab GRIFFIN case that doubles as a stand for watching videos.
- Nausicaa DVD -- no1 in the Studio Ghibli series -- from the master: Hayao Miyazaki.
- Cosmosonica -- a collection of crazy cover versions from another master: Tom Middleton.