There is so much genuinely great music on bandcamp and various Netlabels right now... and the latest volume of alight here is only scratching the surface.
This one is more a downtempo affair... focussing on wonderful post-rock and ambient soundscapes to create a cohesive soundtrack to now.
As before, its all about supporting and promoting the best in truly independent music... and I think I have found some keepers here. If you agree, do your bit... follow the links and support the artists by downloading their music and, where appropriate, giving a few quid to keep them making awesome music.
Thanks to the artists featured... you light up my life and, I hope, the lives of the nanolog community.
alight here #0003 - 113mb
- The Clouds Marched by Circadian Eyes from the Rain EP
- Father Xavier by Tundra Vole from the album Epictorials
- gateway 2 by Seabright from the album Shimmer
- You Look Like A Religious Man by Inachus from the album Inachus
- The Distant Beacon by Arboretus from the compilation Hawk Moon Records: Volume I
- Where The Wild Things Are (Murya Remix I) by Ruxpin from the album I Wonder if This is the Place
- Eyes Closed by Mind over MIDI from the Thru EP
- Qinah (Lament) by Russ Sargeant from the EP Beats in Rhythm
- Empty Coastline by Cousin Silas from the album Adrift off the Islets of Langerhans
- Fractal by The Echelon Effect from the album Mosaic
- The Force Below Lion Lullabies by Lowercase Noises from the album Seafront
- Burnt Out Car by Matt Stevens from the album Ghost
- The Slow Decay Had Already Begun by ...And The Earth Swarmed With Them from the EP The Fading Voice Of The Old Era Speaks To Us, But Where Are The Ears Left To Hear It?