For my 1,778th post on this ol' Nanolog... I thought I'd look to the future and let you in on some plans I have for 2008. I don't set resolutions as I don't subscribe to the all or nothing nature of them > once broken... that's that etc.
I try to plan for the incoming year with some goals / objectives / [insert preferred term here] fully aware that I will achieve them only if God wills > conscious that life is what happens when we are busy making plans.
- Prioritise time with Olly >> Marriages / Friendships / Partnerships need work.
- Share more with Dayna & Miriam >> read / play games on the DS / walk with them etc... you know, what a dad should do!
- Read widely and read regularly >> I only read 10 books in 2007... this must improve.
- Exercise body, mind and spirit >> I need to improve in all 3 areas. Grow. Develop. Build stamina.
- Develop some existing projects
- ((deep)) >> take ((deep)) mainstream... build on the momentum we have.
- S*N*A*C >> focus on quantity and further participation.
- gatherings >> because they are fun.
- Nanolog >> think about ways to make the ol' nanolog a quality experience.
- Podcast >> Bring the B'hill SA podcast back online.
- Bookclub >> maybe something with the gatherings... learn/discuss/debate together. I need this.
- Photography >> I need a hobby... and it makes sense to develop my photography.
Here's to fresh starts.