- We are sad that this comparatively young man [aged 62] has finally succumbed to the cancer that had blighted his life for the last 22 years.
- We are sad that he leaves Nancy, J (a member of the Nanolog Community), Stephen and Andy behind.
- We are sad that Glenrothes and the Kingdom of Fife has one less follower of Jesus and insurgent of love to do His work and bring His kingdom to Earth.
- We are sad for we are reminded of our own mortality.
- We rejoice that death no longer has any sting.
- We rejoice for 62 years he was here... shining bright... and the 22 years he bravely fought his cancer with his dry wit and loving nature... in the company of his family and friends.
- We rejoice because of his promotion... and have faith to believe that this isn't the end!
- We rejoice because Bill now can enjoy a new version of "the Hallelujah Chorus" in the company of the Messiah himself.
Bill... you were a great friend to my parents and an inspiration to me. You maybe gone... but you will never be forgotten! I dedicate this song to you...
Now playing: Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)