* church beyond gathering?
* church beyond once a week?
* church as always on connectivity to christ and one another?
* church where community is the content?
* theology and resources of church being open source?
* church valuing the wisdom of the crowd rather than the knowledge of the expert?
* our church/spirituality being easily found by seekers because we tag it that way?
* an ethos of low control and collaboration?
* an economy of gift?
* church as spaces for creative production and self publishing?
* church as providers of resources for spiritual seekers and tourists?
Food for thought for ((deep)) and [wide]